1. It is an acrylic polymer mixtures paste which is used for digital printing.
2. It is good operability and excellent adhesion without screen blocking.
3. Soft with good elastic. Suggest applying for cotton fabrics or cotton blends.
Appearance: White Paste/ Light yellow Liquid
Suggest using 43T-47T mesh.
For Dark Fabrics:
1. Normally pls using RT1899-2 Digital White Paste to print 2-3 times directly then move to color printing.
2. Finally pls use RT1053 Coating mixing the fixer RT1000 1% to print 1 time with 3 strokes.
3. Please remember to do curing at temperature 150℃ for 2 minutes and put for natural drying 24 hours before doing the wash testing.
4. If wants to get a nice printing then you can use RT1168 for base printing first before digital white printing.
RT1899-2 Digital white
RT1710 Pretreatment Liquor
For Light Fabrics:
1. Normally suggest using RT1710 Pretreatment Liquor to printing 1 time with 2 strokes directly then move to color printing.
2. Finally pls use RT1066 mixing with the fixer RT1000 1% to print 1 time with 2 strokes.
1. In original containers Well-closed. 5℃(41℉)~40℃(104℉)
2. Storage time：12 months
20/50 kg/barrel 25/60 kg/barrel
R&T guarantees the products qualities. However all the recommendations are done without any responsibility because R&T cannot control the conditions of the applications.